Thursday, September 23, 2010

MY FAVORITE WAR MOVIES

I don't know if I have mentioned this. But I have had some free time this past year. I was just sitting around the other day and said to myself, "Self, what are your favorite war movies? You know, the ones you think about watching again and again when you are in the mood to watch war movies".
So as not to disappoint myself or keep myself waiting, I compiled a list for myself. I will publish that list. I am not so presumptuous to think anyone who reads my list may be inclined to add their own. But, hey, stranger things have happened.

GREG'S FAVORITE WAR MOVIES: (not in any particualr order)
1. Kelly's Heros
2. The Great Escape
3. Hell Is For Heroes
4. The Best Years Of Our Lives
5. Sands Of Iwo Jima
6. Here To Eternity
7. Hell To Eternity
8. Guadelcanal Diary
9. To Hell And Back
10. Casablanca

No comments:

Post a Comment