Thursday, April 28, 2011

April, In Like An Animal and Out Like Another One




I just noticed I did not post anything in April. I know my thousand of follower(singualar) were all disappointed I did not share my randomness all throughout one of my favorite months of the year. (Tied with the other 11 months).

What happened while I was away?

I was going to try to write some more about my memories of my friend, Rick. As was mentioned before, we shared the month to celebrate our birthdays. To tell the truth, it was hard during this month. There is not a day that goes by that a memory does not come up. So, after I quietly observed a moment for Rick and his family, I couldnt add any more thoughts. Oh they were there. Like when the pastor of the church I attend read from Peter when he quoted Isaiah, saying the people, like sheep, had gone astray. Jean turned to me and said..... Bah. Thanks Rick. Even she knows.

Speaking of Rick and our great, safe, friendly, on-going, fun, never mean rivalry of rooting for different teams in California. Los Angeles has given me another reason to not like the Dodgers any more. I know, the real fans did not attack the Giant fan on opening day. I am sure a gang member, yes I said it, attacked the fan. But how did it get to that point? The crown jewel of baseball will forver be tarnished.

President Obama produced his birth certificate. My randomness so I can say this, I think he is leading the country in the wrong direction. But that is all his opponents had? A birther conspiracy?

Two days after my birthday, I was treated to a surprise party by Jean and my kids. Likein many areas of my life, I did not have a clue. A wonderful time was had by all

No comments:

Post a Comment