Thursday, January 22, 2009

Entering at my own risk

It is fun to look at the many blogs that are out there. I visit certain ones regularily. Some lead me to other blogs. I look at one and say, oh this is one I need to visit more often. Then, I forget how to get to it. I tried to open my own blog and forgot how to get to it. So, here I am, starting anew. I am entering the blog world because from where I was sitting, it looked cool. Now, I find, unlike all the bloggers I have visited, I have nothing to say.
Except what is on my mind, at this time. So, I hope I can somehow add a little something to someones' day sometimes. And other times, oh it is just the ramblings of an old man with limited direction.
If you are reading this, thanks for visiting and hope you return and I hope we both can remember how to get back to this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment