Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GALATIAN 6:2

It is oe of the toughest things to do as a Christian. Trusting someone else with your thoughts, hurts and burdens. We just have been burned so many times that we find it so hard to trust another, even if they go to the same church as us.

This is what I gathered from what Cal shared Friday night.
GALATIANS 6:2

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.


CARRY EACH OTHER

KNOW WHAT WEIGHS US DOWN

WE NEED TO SHARE WHAT WEIGHS US DOWN

WE NEED TO TRUST EACH OTHER TO SHARE WHAT WEIGHS US DOWN

FOR ME TO TRUST YOU, I MUST GET TO KNOW YOU

TO GET TO KNOW YOU, WE NEED TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER

BY SPENDING TIME, WE CAN LEARN TO TRUST EACH OTHER AND THEN I CAN LET YOU KNOW ME AND I CAN TRUST YOU SO I FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO SHARE…..
WHAT WEIGHS ME DOWN AND YOU CAN…..
CARRY MY BURDENS.

I think it is a cool thing when we get that close to be able to ALLOW someone else carry our burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment