Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NOW COMES THE TEST

The last day of administrative leave. The slim possibility of finding another position has taken reducing pills, the pipe dream of a chance to be placed on from the rehire list has been stopped up and the many resumes sent out to any other employer have been sent with, lets call it, not much response. All the waiting is over.
Now that the door to ASU is all but closed, I can barely see light at throughthe bottom of the door, it is time to really see if i am faithful in allowing God to provide. Lets see if I stay selfish and think I can do things on my own or really trust Him to get us through this season. I can not begin to share all the good things and the many blessings that have come our way in the past six months. So the question I never can answer is this.. If God has done so many great things for us in the past six months, why cant I trust Him to do even greater things as I surrender. Now the real test comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment