Sunday, July 31, 2011

GOOD BYE COYOTE

Sometimes it is time to break ties with an old friend because what they are doing is just not healthy. Staying with them would cause persoanl, physical or spiritual harm. You will miss the times you spent with them but the decisions they have made in their life just can not mesh with the direction you have chosen for yourself.

Today I had to do something I never thought I would do. Somehow, I thought we would be together forever. We would both grow old together, enjoying each other's company and love our time together. This morning, I started my car and the radio was dialed into 95.5. Aw, KYOT, the coyote, how we have enjoyed the years. I have been concerned by the subtle changes you have gone through. My concerns have played out we have not been able to be as close as we had been in the past 16 or 17 years.

Today, I removed 95.5 from my car radio pre-sets. Don't ask me what I replaced it with. For this is not about me, it is about my dear friend, the coyote. It has turned into, are you ready for this, because we all know we need a new hip hop station, "the new sound" which is the old school sound. Will Smith was rapping, followed by Peaches and Herb, not even the original Peach either.

Nick Francis, I have two words, run away. As much as I appreciate listening to Quiet Music on Sunday mornings on my way to church, I feel so bad that you are associated with this awful turn of events. But, you already knew about this company.

So I say, good bye coyote, we did have some good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment