Thursday, September 8, 2011

RICK PERRY DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME




Okay, first off, who noticed the picture is on the right? Funny, eh?

Okay, I guess Rick Perry was one of the few people who did not read Greg's Randomness yesterday. Well, the other republican candidates didn't either. I asked them not to mention their opponents and how bad the others are. I really didn't want them to tell me how great they are.

All I wanted was to hear what can fix American politics and what can reinvigorate this country back to being proud of itself and make it progress again. I didn't want politics. I didn't want to hear how bad the current President is. i didn't want to hear how bad their opponents are.

But they didn't listen to me. Just once, please Mr. Moderator, start your question by saying...... "Without mentioning your opponents name, please tell us YOUR plan for this particular issue."

But alas, no one listens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment